It’s important to note there are still restrictions on events in QLD. The safety of all Rosé Coast attendees is our first priority, and the event will be adhering to a strict Government approved COVID safe plan.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Here are some ways you can ensure you have a good time and stay safe at Rosé Coast:
– Ensure up to date contact tracing information has been added into all tickets via Oztix, do this by re-clicking the link that has been sent to the ticket purchaser or by contacting Oztix via email@example.com. Tickets will only be valid for entry once contact tracing information has been provided. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
– You and all accompanying ticketholders attending must check-in to Rosé Coast using the Service QLD Covid-19 Check-in App.
– Practise safe hand hygiene – wash hands regularly and make use of the many hand sanitising stations at Rosé Coast.
– Follow QLD Health etiquette for coughs and sneezes – use a tissue or your elbow, dispose of tissues promptly and hygienically, and practise safe hand hygiene.
– Use the hand sanitisation stations placed throughout the event
– Stick with your crew, and maintain social distancing from other event attendees
– Download the Commonwealth Government COVID Safe app
– If you become unwell during the event, please visit First Aid, or notify a member of Rosé Coast staff or Security
– Please follow instructions that any Rosé Coast staff or Security ask of you at the festival. It’s up to us all to do our bit to follow the rules and ensure that events like this can continue to happen in QLD
PLEASE STAY HOME:
– If you feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms as identified by QLD Health from time to time (such as fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or loss of taste)
– Have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test
– Are required to self-isolate
– Have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the 14 days before the event
– Have returned from overseas or have visited a “positive Covid-19 case location” as outlined by QLD Government in the last 14 days before the event
– Please also consider your own safety and wellbeing – is attending the right thing for you? By visiting Rose Coast you voluntarily assume the risks posed by Covid-19.
WHAT IS THE FESTIVAL DOING TO KEEP ATTENDEES SAFE?
Here are some of the measures that we’re implementing to ensure the safety of all Rosé Coast attendees:
– Cashless payments throughout the festival via Festival Currency wristbands
– Increased cleaning, including high touch points and high traffic areas
– Socially distanced table seating – you are allowed to walk around with your drinks, but try and grab a seat where you can as this helps you maintain social distancing
– Floor markers and signage will be visible throughout Rosé Coast to promote physical distancing
– Specific entry and exit points for toilets, bars and food
If you have any questions around the festival’s COVID Safe Plans, please feel free to reach out to us via email@example.com