How do I get there?
We recommend public transport to and from the event. While there is limited street parking around Broadbeach, why not leave your car at home so that you can sample all of the rosés on offer!
For all bus, light rail, and train routes please refer to https://translink.com.au.
G:Link (Light Rail) – Both Broadbeach North and South stations are both within walking distance of Kurrawa Beach:
Taxi – http://www.gccabs.com.au
How does Festival Currency work?
Rosé Coast is cashless event.
Rosé Coast uses Festival Currency for all transactions. This means that all food and drink purchases must be paid for using your Festival Currency wristband.
It is recommended you purchase currency pre-event online when purchasing your tickets and show both the ticket QR code and Festival Currency QR code tickets at the entrance to the festival to receive your wristbands.
The closing date for pre-purchasing currency is Wed 28 April at 5pm AEST.
You can still upload currency to your wristband at the festival from our Festival Currency marquee or via roaming currency sellers and/or booths however, if you wait to purchase currency at the festival you will incur a transaction fee of $3.50 as a one off initial fee. Any upload of currency after this will not be charged.
What if I don’t use all the Festival Currency on my wristband?
Refunds for unused Festival Currency will be available post event via the Rosé Coast website between Monday 3 May from 12pm (AEST) to Friday 7 May at 5pm (AEST) only – no refunds will be available after this time. You will need your wristbands RFID number and serial number to claim a refund along with contact and bank account details.
Refunds can take up to 14 days to process.
Fully Licensed Event
This means that you must be of the legal drinking age of 18+ to attend and no BYO alcohol or food is permitted under any circumstances. Security will be bag checking upon entrance to the festival.
There will be a range of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages available to purchase by the glass.
What should I bring with me?
- You can bring along picnic rugs or beach towels (preferably in pink and/or white), but no tables, chairs, beach umbrellas/cabanas.
- If it rains, you can bring rain umbrella and a sense of adventure.
- Credit card and cash in case you want to purchase Festival Currency on site to purchase drinks/meals. All transactions are via your Festival Currency wristbands given to you at the entrance of the festival. Currency sellers will be onsite and will upload $s to your wristbands, if you haven’t pre-purchased or need an extra top up. There will be no ATM on site and no cash or card used for any transactions.
- Sunscreen, a hat and a good attitude.
What should I not bring with me?
- Alcohol, non alcoholic drinks – this includes water, juice, soft drinks, sports drinks etc
- Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
- Food – we have really good food to go with really good wine.
- Tables & chairs
- Beach umbrellas or cabanas
- Pets (other than trained assistance animals such as guide dogs)
- Drugs and illicit substances
There will be a security check upon entrance and prohibited items will be confiscated.
Rosé Coast does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
Can I bring the kid/s?
This is an over 18’s only event. Leave the kids at home and have a holiday!
Can I bring my pets?
Only trained assistance animals such as guide dogs will be allowed onto the site.
What to wear?
This is a pink and white festival – please dress accordingly and reap the rewards of best dressed!!
Best dressed will be rewarded with a prize pack for their efforts and believe us, it’s worth it.
What happens in bad weather?
Please note Rosé Coast is an outdoor event and will proceed rain, hail or (no) shine. The beach location can be affected by the weather conditions so come prepared with wet weather gear, raincoats, ponchos and/or umbrellas and a good attitude.
The festival will only be cancelled if the weather conditions become extreme and dangerous on the day of the festival or in the lead up. Please note that an assessment regarding cancellation may be delayed, due to the changeability of weather conditions at this time of the year.
The decision to cancel the festival will be made on festival day. Attendees should check Rosé Coast social media BEFORE departing for the festival for messages on wet weather arrangements.
Media and professional photographers must arrange accreditation through hello@rosécoast.com.au
There will be photography and filming taking place at Rosé Coast. If you do not wish to be captured please notify a member of our crew.
What if I injure myself?
First Aid is available at the festival, located near the entrance. Please ask Security, Event staff or First Aid officers for help if you or someone else is in need of medical attention. Please consider others as well as your own safety. Safety comes first.
Are Pass Outs allowed?
No. If you choose to leave the festival, there will be no way of re-entering unless you purchase another ticket and the event is not sold out.
For all ticket pricing and inclusions, please refer to our TICKETS page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ALL ticketing enquiries.
I am having a difficulty making a purchase – help!
For ALL ticketing enquiries, please contact our Ticketing Agency, Oztix email@example.com
All tickets purchased are non-refundable unless the Event is cancelled by the Rosé Coast Event Promoters because of severe and dangerous weather that makes the Event unsafe to proceed, Oztix will email you explaining this and the card used to make the purchase will be automatically refunded the net ticket price. If the Event Promoters need to postpone the event because of COVID-19 related risks, we ask that you hold onto your tickets until the new date is announced. If you cannot attend the new date, you will receive a refund of the net ticket price.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further clarification.
Access for people with disabilities
Rosé Coast has access for people with disabilities, however do keep in mind that the event is held in the park and on the beach. If you have any access requirements in order to participate in this event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Entry
- This is an over 18’s event. Entry will be refused to persons under the age of 18
- Admission to Rosé Coast will only be granted upon presentation of a ticket at point of entry to the festival
- It is a condition of entry that all patrons present a valid and acceptable form of photo identification (Australian Drivers Licence, passport or RTA endorsed proof of age card)
- As this is a licensed venue, entry will be refused to people who are intoxicated and/or disorderly
- Patrons choosing to bring valuables to the venue do so at their own risk
- Any patron may be required to undergo search, pat down, bag check and / or metal detector search at the entrance and/or during the event. A person who refuses to undergo such a search, pat down and/or bag check may be prohibited from entering the event without being entitled to a refund of the admission fee, or such a visitor may be immediately removed from the event
- There are no pass outs, due to our licensing conditions
- This is an all weather event and will proceed in the case of rain, hail or shine. No refund will be provided
- Only smoke in designated smoking section
- Rosé Coast maintains a zero tolerance drug policy
- Rosé Coast maintains a zero tolerance policy to dangerous, abusive and/or threatening behaviour – anyone showing these behaviours will be ejected from the venue at their own expense and no ticket refund will be provided
- None of the following will be accepted into the festival :
- weapons of any kind
- glass or breakable containers
- metal cutlery, including cheese knives
- skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles
- Pets (except trained / approved assistance animals)
- Furniture or structures (table, chairs, eskies etc)
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the site and not allowed re-entry and no ticket refund will be provided
- If you are showing COVID-19 like symptoms and are unwell or have been in a COVID-19 hotspot, you will not be allowed entry into the festival.
- All ticketholders MUST register their details via our QR Code before entry is allowed. Rosé Coast reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons who refuses to register.
- All ticketholders MUST abide by Rosé Coast’s COVID safe rules. Anyone not following the instructions of Security and/or Event Staff will be ejected from the venue and no ticket refund will be provided.
- Rosé Coast reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons who breach the Conditions of Entry